Sunday, February 5, 2006

EatFatFat going eat wind

We are going Bangkok,Thailand this coming 22nd Feb. Wanted to surprise my Significant Other by getting all the flights, hotels etc ready. But considering what a blur-co*k i am, and my impressive resume of co*king things up, i decided to let her in on the decision making. Not really good in giving surprises...

Wanted to go BKK for a few days den transfer to HK to pay my uncle and cousins a visit. They have been calling to ask me bring her to HK. It's about time too i guess and probably will do so once i get the SMU-project done.

Anyway our flight have been cfmed. Will be makaning our way into BKK and post the details when we're back.

3 comments:

  1. wow, so u 2 are going both BKK and HK ah???????? i wana go HK also, but no one go wif me :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. nope. ing bkk only. now still tied down with work. Go HK must spend many days visiting my relatives. so maybe year end. ;)

    ReplyDelete