Wednesday, July 5, 2006

A surprise for D

To my bestest friend and lover,

I love you even more this year, than last year on this day.
My love for you will always grow, with every passing year.
The love we shared made everything so beautiful in life.
You are someone,
who is special
who changes my life by being part of it
who always make me laugh
who makes me believe that there really is good in the world.
Thanks for always being there for me...
I not so clever to come out with this, but i saw this on a website (i got modified a bit hoh) and it says everything i wanted to tell you
From J

2 comments:

  1. hey u 2 busy eating? hehe
    so long nv update!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi elin, indeed we have been eating these while. Just can't fnd the time to update. Will do so soon. Thanks for your support ;)

    ReplyDelete